You can make these perfect pumpkin muffins whether you consider yourself to be a baker or not.
These muffins are so easy to make and almost impossible to mess up. Fall tends to naturally put many people in a baking mood.
Fall is by far my favorite season of the year.
The beautiful colors, fall scents and delicious desserts to try.
Although, I’ll be the first to admit I am by no means a “baker”, but I do get the baking bug too around this time of year.
After taking time to prep our pantry, I’ve stocked up on pantry baking staples to have on hand for all the fall and holiday baking.
To kick things off I wanted to share these perfect pumpkin muffins that are so good for the fall or anytime of year.
TIPS FOR MAKING PERFECT PUMPKIN MUFFINS
- Using can pumpkin in this recipe works perfectly fine.
- I added chocolate chips in the muffin mix before baking in the oven. You can try other add in ingredients as well.
- Lately, I’ve been experimenting with high quality butters which does make a difference in taste.
INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED:
1 and 2/3 cups all purpose flour
1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ginger
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 and 1/4 cups
Olive oil spray
TOOLS YOU MAY NEED:
Standard or mini sized muffins pans
Large mixing bowl
Cookie or ice-cream scooper to scoop batter
HOW TO MAKE PERFECT PUMPKIN MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray muffin pan with olive oil spray.
- In a large mixing bow combine eggs, sugars, and oil. Add flour, pumpkin, milk and mix well.
- Scoop batter into muffin pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until a fork inserted in the middle of the muffin comes out clean.
- Remove from muffin pan and allow to cool completely.
WHAT TO EAT WITH PUMPKIN MUFFINS
These pumpkin muffins are an excellent stand alone snack.
Pumpkin muffins are great for a quick breakfast with fruit, egg, or a protein.
Pumpkin muffins are also able to pass for an after dinner dessert.
HOW TO STORE PUMPKIN MUFFINS
Making a batch of pumpkin muffins is a great time saver for a few days. You can easily store leftover muffins in an airtight container for quick grab and go access.
HOW LONG WILL THESE STAY GOOD?
If stored correctly, they will stay fresh up to a week. You can also freeze remaining muffins for up to 2 months.
OTHER RECIPES TO TRY WITH PUMPKIN MUFFINS
That’s it for now.
Until next time.
Happy reading and baking!